Welcome to Das Haus
Located on a quiet street in Silverton, our newly constructed home is nestled in the heart of the San Juan Mountains. This well equipped modern home was built for solar efficiency, you’ll enjoy a warm home during the winter months and shade during the bright summer months.
The house divides itself between two floors. The first floor entry is adjacent to an attached heated garage, the only radiant in-floor heating system in Silverton. The garage door is 7’ wide which can accommodate up to a midsize vehicle. Designed with outdoor enthusiasts and thrill seekers in mind, the garage is equipped with a work bench as well as storage for skis and equipment. It’s a perfect spot for ATVs, snowmobiles, motorcycles, or spreading out gear for your next mountain adventure.
On the main floor you will find 2 bedrooms, full bathroom with shower, and a dining nook. The beautiful kitchen with granite counters, gas stove and stainless steel appliances opens to a large great room centered around a wood burning fireplace, flat screen TV with surround sound, and soaring ceilings. A spacious loft overlooks the great room, with two twin beds and one full bed. Enjoy breathtaking views from the deck with seating for two.
Because Roughing it Doesn’t Have to be so Rough
We take pride in making our guests feel at home, providing you with the following amenities you’ll be sure to appreciate:
- Flatscreen TV with Satellite Cable
- Complete Kitchen (Cookware, Glassware, Dishes, Utensils)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Crock Pot, Toaster, Coffee Machine, Blender
- Basic Toiletries (Shampoo, Soap, Hair Dryer)
- Catering, Private Chef, Concierge, Babysitter, Massage Therapist available upon request
- DVD / Blueray with Netflix, Pandora, etc.
- Stereo with CD player and Ipod dock
- Comfortable Beds with down blankets for up to 8 people
- Wood Burning Stove with fire wood
- Clean Linens and Towels
- Washer and Dryer
- Free Wi-Fi